Sunday, August 13, 2006

1992 films

****
Malcolm X
***1/2
Unforgiven
The Last of the Mohicans
***
A Few Good Men
Aladdin
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Indochine (Indochina)
Scent of a Woman
Howards End
Basic Instinct
The Crying Game
A River Runs Through It
My Cousin Vinny
Batman Returns
El Mariachi
Patriot Games
**
Lethal Weapon 3
The Hand That Rocks the Cradle
Sister Act
Death Becomes Her
Single White Female
Under Siege
Wayne's World
Honeymoon in Vegas
Sneakers
The Mighty Ducks
Final Analysis
Unlawful Entry
White Men Can't Jump
A League of Their Own
The Distinguished Gentleman
Far and Away
Universal Soldier
The Bodyguard

2 comments:

Thomas Kim said...

I thought you would given a better rating for Lethal Weapon 3, just for sentimentality sake (like the 3 Kings) :P

fs said...

Hey Thomas, thanks for reading. I'm not going to give any ratings for the sake of sentimentality, just by whether or not I enjoyed the movie and experienced something interesting, stimulating, emotional, educational, etc.... Three Kings was a good movie, btw. I barely remember Lethal Weapon 3 at this point. I guess it wasn't that great.