Sunday, August 13, 2006

1990 films

****
Goodfellas
***
The Hunt for Red October
Dances With Wolves
Godfather Part III
Total Recall
Jacob's Ladder
Edward Scissorhands
Misery
Die Hard 2: Die Harder
Awakenings
Pretty Woman
Darkman
Presumed Innocent
**1/2
Revenge
**
Ghost
Mermaids
The Exorcist III
Arachnophobia
Internal Affairs
Kindergarten Cop
Dick Tracy
Back to the Future Part III
Green Card
Pacific Heights
Postcards from the Edge
Flatliners
Joe vs the Volcano
The Fourth War
Rocky V
Home Alone
Hard to Kill
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

2 comments:

Thomas Kim said...

I hope you don't mind my criticism of your movie ratings, but for me, Goodfellas and Dances with Wolves were 4-star movies.

fs said...

Hey Thomas. No, I don't mind criticism in this case. I agree that Goodfellas could be regarded as a 4 star movie (which I'm reserving for very few choices as you can see). These ratings are subject to occasional adjustments over time as well. I didn't think Dances with Wolves would quite reach 'classic' status though. So for me, Goodfellas is 3 or 4 stars (arguable), and Dances will stay at 3 stars.