Saturday, May 19, 2007

spurs beat suns

Ouch! I'm a bit disgusted by the result of this playoff series. I have to confess that I didn't watch all of the games, but I feel that those unjust suspensions from the game 5 win for Phoenix pretty much killed the Suns' season. Also, Tim Duncan is fantastic player, and the Spurs controlled Barbosa and Diaw. Bleah. Well, I'll be hoping for Pistons over Jazz in the finals now. If not, then Pistons over Spurs... Cavaliers vs Spurs would be a nightmare for me. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expect Cleveland to run all over Detroit this year and take it all. Cleveland is a better team, has better players and more stars. They are destined. It doesn't matter about them going back and fourth all year in their 1st and 2nd place standings in their division. Cleveland is just better and will run all over Detroit. But enough about the Indians and Tigers.

The Pistons are tough but last year the Cavs gave them all they could handle. This year the Pistons are without any spectacular players including Wallace. The Cavs are more experienced and more hungry than they were last year. The Pistons, although have played great all year, won't beat the Cavs this year. The Cavs have a great defense which is all that the NBA playoffs seem to be about anymore. I expect the Cavs to be able to win on the road. They took two in Washington and two in New Jersey. And although the four road wins were against only the Wizards and the Nets, they were still four road wins in the NBA at playoff time. Cavs in 6.

fs said...

Detroit is beatable, although as far as I can see, Detroit has 4 or 5 out of the best 6 players in this series. I don't care much about the Tigers or Indians. Last year I was hoping for Detroit over the Yankees and the Cardinals.

Basically, I'm guessing that Cleveland will win any game that Lebron dominates. So I'm predicting that he'll dominate about 2-3 games.