Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am a happy man

Over the past few days, I've heard various people mention that there are some similarities between myself and the Virginia Tech killer. After viewing his 'multimedia manifesto' and certain images and descriptions, I do understand why people would say such things. Even my wife was somewhat afraid and concerned about this.

Here, I would like to respond to these concerns. First of all, I am a very happy, married man with a good son, and expecting a second child soon. I feel quite stable with regard to my mental state and capacity at this time. Therefore, to all of you who were terrified about being gunned down, please allow me to allay your fears. I do not possess any firearm, nor do I have any desire to do so. Please remember, I am a merely decent human being, just like you. Sincerely, your humble friend..... Frank [last name has been obliterated due to reasons of privacy and humility]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.