Thursday, April 19, 2007

clarifications

After reading the last post, Kay thought it was a little strange and inappropriate. Ah well, you can't please everybody.

So, in response, I've decided to expound further. You see, I am a happy man, because I have a good family life. I live in a relatively free country, and I have money, a house, privacy, a good job, and all those things that most people want in their lives. Things aren't perfect, but I'm occasionally working on making things better for myself, my family, and for those people around me.

Recently, I had minor toe surgery. It was a little bit painful and sore for a couple of days, but not too bad overall. Hopefully, this won't be a problem for me again in the future. Also, I just bought a new car recently. It is a silver Honda Fit. It's a cute little hatchback with decent head room. It will be my commuter car from now on. At some point, I'll post a picture.

OK, that's it for now. Now it's your turn. Why don't you tell me why your life is (or isn't) happy...

2 comments:

Ianmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ianmom said...

honey, this blog is funny...I was teasing you (comparing with Cho)
because once in a while I found you staring at nothing in your room
and sometimes you gave me a "one-word" response-like
'agreed', 'yes' or 'no'...^^ but I have no doubt that you are a happy
man..Today I really like your big grin on your face, when Ian was
pointing at you (in the observation deck),calling "appa,appa" while
practicing his kicking in the swimming pool...I know you're happy, boyis happy, which makes me very happy. I am so grateful for all these
blessings.
honey, so please get rid of your previous blog on firearm, etc..
(before anybody reads) I don't think anybody is afraid of you..that sounds really awkward....
lots of love, k*